How to determine current requests in progress in the haproxy backend pool

From: Manoj Kumar <manoj.kumar#Xoriant.Com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 17:42:16 +0530

Hi All,

We see an option "show sess" on the stats port, but that list some internal numbers. What we would like to know is current requests in progress with some more details like host header, request uri etc. We are trying to trouble shoot backend server freezes, and knowing what requests are currently going on can help us figure out what causes the freeze.

Thanks & Regards
Manoj Kumar | Xoriant Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Winchester, Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, Mumbai 400076, INDIA.

Tel: +91 22 30511000 | Voip: + 1 408 834 4495 | http://www.xoriant.com <http://www.xoriant.com/>   Received on 2011/05/03 14:12