RE: non-http load balancing configuration.

From: Larsen, Steen <steen.larsen#intel.com>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 16:25:52 -0700

Thanks, a configuration such as below works great for the iperf load defaulting to port 5001.

Apologies for the newbie question. Details are certainly described in the documentation, I just had a hard time seeing past all the HTTP related items. -Steen

defaults

        timeout connect 5000ms
        timeout client 50000ms
        timeout server 50000ms