Re: Help on SSL termination and balance source

From: habeeb rahman <pk.habi#gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 19:24:09 +0530

James,

Thanks for your points. Rewrite rule was set up by some other guys and is being used for some time now and works well with round robin. Anyhow I will look at mod_proxy in detail. Not sure how SSL termination can be done with it and moreover how haproxy gonna balance based on client IP. Any insight?

Anyone else has any thoughts or insights to share?

-Habeeb