(no subject)

From: Mrs Elizabeth Kruger <elizabethkruger69#rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 11:08:02 +0200

Dearly Beloved,

My name is Mrs. Elizabeth KrUger; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what i have to you/charitable organisation. I am 69 years old and i was diagnosed with cancer immediately after the death of my husband 2 years ago, who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me i will not live longer than some weeks because of my health, i decided to WILL/donate the the Funds to you for the good work of humanity, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. Contact my lawyer

Mr William Vander Sloot ESq.
Email: wlliamvandersloot#live.com

And tell him that i have WILLED to you and i have also notified him. I know i don't know you but i have been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless.

I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as i don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

God bless you,
Mrs. Elizabeth KrUger Received on 2011/06/09 11:08