Re: HAProy on Solaris 10 UltraSPARC

From: Brian Gupta <brian.gupta#gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 17:55:13 -0400

It is a supported platform. One note, you will need to change the default options for syslog if you want logging to work. IE: haproxy uses UDP network connections to log to syslog, rather than the door file, so you will need to open up syslog on your loghost.

-Brian

--
- Brian Gupta

http://opensolaris.org/os/project/nycosug/