Re: Logging Connections

From: Matthew Pettis <matthew.pettis#gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:22:45 -0500

OK, I wrote too soon... I also see this further down in the man page, and I think this should be it:

-r This option will enable the facility to receive message from the network using an internet domain socket with the syslog service (see services(5)). The default is to not receive any messages

               from the network.

I'm going to try that... If you have other advice, please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt