Re: Logging Connections

From: Matthew Pettis <matthew.pettis#gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:58:49 -0500

Hi All,

Ok, Scott was right, and syslog wasn't taking messages from the network. I reconfigured it to do so. Now I see that I got a startup message in my log, but I am not seeing any of the individual requests coming through. As stated previously, I set the logging level to debug, so I expected to see more... Any suggestions?

Matt