Re: How about server side keep-alive in v1.5?

From: Baptiste <bedis9#gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 14:41:57 +0200

On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 4:50 AM, wsq003 <wsq003#sina.com> wrote:
> Hi Willy,
>
> In the mainpage I saw below: "1.5 will bring keep-alive to the server, but
> it will probably make sense only with static servers."
>
> While in the change-log or source code I did not find this feature
> (server side keep-alive).
>
> Am I missing something, or server side keep-alive still on going?
>
> Thanks,

Sorry for answering on behalf of Willy,
(Willy, just correct me if I'm wrong).

HTTP Keepalive has not been developed yet on the server side. Actually, this is one of the reason why the 1.5 release of HAProxy is still under development.

Concerning the delay, only Willy will be able to answer.

cheers Received on 2011/10/09 14:41